The maximum roll of the School is 165 pupils.
Preference of enrolment under Section 29(1) of the Private Schools Conditional Integration Act 1975 shall be given tothose children whose parents have established a particular or general religious connection with the Special Character of the School.The School may enrol up to 8 pupils whose parents do not have preference of enrolment.
Please note – all applications must be received before the first Monday in September for enrolments for the following year. Notification of acceptance will be advised by 22nd September.
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR ENROLMENT APPLICATIONS:
- Signed Enrolment Form
- Preference of Enrolment Certificate (from the Parish Office)
- Copy of the child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of the child’s Immunisation Certificate
- Signed Attendance Dues Form
- Proof of legal entry in to NZ (if applicable)
All new families are encouraged to meet with the Principal.
School Uniform and Price List – September 2017